Trust Strategic Vision
Both Strathmore and Clarendon schools believe that by collaborating as the Auriga Academy Trust, we can achieve even more for our pupils.
- build on our expertise and experience to become a recognised national leader in special needs education;
- give staff the opportunity to gain and share knowledge, to encourage and inspire each other and others in our wider community;
- address the future demand for specialist provision now;
- be in a better position to commission therapy services and engage extra support to ensure that it is as targeted and as responsive as possible; and
- create economies of scale by sharing core administrative functions and by negotiating bought in services for our schools which will enable greater investment where it matters, in the classroom.